Sunday, February 20, 2022

Jogging at East Cost Beach

 After 4 years of lapse, I took the opportunity to jog at the East Coast Beach yesterday morning. Surprising, it was very crowded, just like those days before the COVID-19 happened.

I parked at the car-park B which is a free-parking area with bathing facilities. NPark has upgraded the toilet and bathing facility and it is now very new and clean as compared to 4 years ago, where the bathing facility is at the open spaces. Now, it is enclosed for privacy as you shower.


Across the East Coast Expressway, you could see many nice condominiums along Fort Road.
I jogged from Car-Park B to Bedok Jetty. The route was relatively flat and see to jog as compared to my regular route in Pasir Ris, Here the cyclists are separated from the joggers and much safer. It's nice to see many joggers today. There were also many walkers around. 



The weather was superb and there were many people fishing at the Bedok Jetty.


Due to my excitement of coming back to East Coast Beach, started with quite a fast pace and so could not completed my intended distance of 15km. In order to avoid injury, I decided to stop jogging at the 13km mark.


I will come back to East Coast Beach sometime again and more regular. Meanwhile, I will plan to go elsewhere around Singapore....






 


No comments: