Saturday, May 2, 2009

Feeling Siong Nowadays …:)

It has been one hectic April. There’s a lot of work in the office that need my attention. Every night is one drain dead tired.

There are many small orders from customers, some difficult projects that I need to compete worldwide, one assistant engineer resigned leaving his job half done, ...

Almost all Saturday (Saturday is an off day), I am working. But then, I just realized that …

“When the siongness gets heavier, the Grace of God gets stronger.”

Somehow in the midst of the many things God is still there with me.

First I manage to survive and complete all these small orders single handed and on time. Then, there is this Indian engineer who volunteered to help me and did a very good job in finishing some of the difficult projects. (Still one more to go, the most challenging one). Also, I still find time to write and blog. And also find time to read, which I didn’t do for a long time.

In gratitude, I invite this Indian Engineer and another in the team out for lunch on 30th April. Eat Sushi!! (Always learn to be thankful, see previous post)

Truly, the peace of God transcends all understanding … (Phi 4:7)

I have an idea. This will be my first verse: Mark Lim TL chapter 1 verse 1:

“When the siongness gets heavier, the Grace of God gets stronger.” (ML 1:1)

How about that?


PS: Siong = tough and difficult situation (for the uninitiated)

No comments: