Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Amplus 10th Anniversary - Family Day

Last Saturday, my company, Amplus Communication Pte Ltd celebrated her 10th Anniversary at the Big Splash Playground at East Coast Park.

We had a good time and fun together. Euodia came along with us and she really gone all out to win prizes and volunteered herself in the magical performance.


Having my portait and shadow traced out. The artist just took about 2 minutes to sketch out my face. He also did paper cutting by tracing my face's profile.



That is Euodia, enjoying her golf at Liliput!



I joined this company since her beginning. Received my gold coin for the 10th Anniversary. This is also the first time I won a lucky draw - 6th prize; Cannon Power Shot Camera. Maybe, it is because my wife is attending this Company Family Day, the first time that family members are invited! :)
It has come a long way for me.... to stay in this company. Not sure how far more I will continue. Must wait for God's timing. :)

No comments: