Thursday, September 17, 2009

Closing Blog

Two nights ago, Euodia said to me, “Your blog is very boring!” Looking at her expression, I know she said it from her heart. This is the only feedback I got for my blog. The response and comments are also very few.

I have written about 21 devotion thoughts. Except from Wei Lin's sporadic comments, no reader is interested in devotion, which is my primarily objective of writing this blog - to help people to be more regulare in their devotions. The devotion thoughts are a FAILURE.

I don’t like to do things that continue in failure. I like to win. Everything that I do must have a “winner” feeling. I don’t go for mediocre or lukewarm. It’s either hot or cold. Since the readers decide to let it be “cold”, the blog is now officially closed.

It is now a diary.


PS: A blog has many readers, followers, comments and reactions. A diary has only one reader.

No comments: