Monday, October 26, 2009

Claustrophobia? !#@ :((


It was so cramped!!

Like craps all squeezing inside a basket.

I guess the youth themselves feel it. All 25 of them (or more?) cramp into a room meant for 10!!

This was my first visit to the BCPES youth sing-piration yesterday since they shifted to this place. And got a shock!

Why is it that the youth has never given a proper place to fellowship and run-wild, and be creative with their time together?

If I were to invite my lecturer, Dr. Koh who taught me on Christian Education from SBC to give a talk to these youth, I will surely get a scolding from her.

Mark, didn’t I teach you that facility and environment is important to learning?”

The size of the room is inversely proportional to the age of the student.


Our youth need space!!


OK, just abit Kay-Poh here.

No comments: