Monday, July 25, 2022

A nice early morning beach jog

 It was a nice Saturday morning on 23 July as I woke up at 5:30am. And so the journey to Changi Beach began.

The past 4 months was quite mentally draining and hence physically I am not as strong as I would like to, so as to be able to jog to Changi Beach and back home.

No sun rise

The sky was cloudy even though it was dawn as I reach Changi beach. Miss the sun-rise today :( Not many people were at the beach today, except for one religious group there chanting and praying. Not sure they have permit to do this?


Johor Straits



The distance from my house to Changi Beach Army Jetty


Army Jetty side gate

I reached the Army Jetty and decided to turn back as it was about the half point for me. In future, I will jog further to the Changi Ferry Terminal, probably about 1 to 2km further.

On the way home, I decided to increase my speed.

I felt relieved that I finally made it home, covering a distance of 15km. It was a slow long jog. But there was no strain as I was jogging quite slowly today, just to enjoy the nice breeze and to see how well I was physically as I prepare for the Standard Chartered Half Marathon on December the 4.

Wish me well in my training!

Agape


No comments: