Sunday, August 14, 2022

Healthy 365 & Virtual Run!

 I finally tried the Healthy 365.


My wife helped me to collect the watch tracker and I went for a light 7km jog this evening. This covered about 8000+ steps.


With the other walking to the market and home from church service this morning, the overall achievement of 10,000 steps today was achieved. So, a distance of 9km+ is needed to meet the daily challenge of a 10,000 steps. A 9km walking distance would likely take about slightly less than 3 hours of continually leisure walk. or slightly 2 hours of brisk walking or an hour of jogging.

In 2020, I did sign up for the virtual Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon, but didn't really do anything since it requires the Runkeeper Apps to tract the runs. Yesterday, I decided to try this SCSM virtual run to see if it works with the Runkeeper. I did a very slow 15km jog in the early morning.


Usually, I could not recover well after a >10km jog and need at least more than 24 hour of rest. But I manage to recover well today as I had a very good sleep yesterday after the 15km jog.

This afternoon, I went for a good 7km jog, both to try out the watch tracker workout function and also to keep track of my SCSM virtual run. The timing was good as I could do a 6min 20secs pace for the 7km jog, even after the 15km yesterday morning! Even after the 7km jog, I feel good, without any weariness. Thank God!


With these running features and watch tracker, the motivation to exercise and see progress is very encouraging. Press on!

Agapre








No comments: