Saturday, December 10, 2022

Half Marathon 2022 Timing

My pacing for the first 15km was quite good. I managed to maintain at a <7min/km pace throughout. It was the last 6km that I slowed down a bit. My ending was weak and that showed that I did not train enough for endurance and strength.


Among my age group >60 years old, I was ranked 51 out of 196. For a total of 9090 runners for the Half Marathon, I was ranked 3468. I need to work harder for next year!

Managed to look at some of the photos during the run, taken by the organizer:

Just leaving the starting line. I was at the front-center of the camera!  (The guy carrying a sling bag). Hmm...


We were half way through, still dark.
Coming to the end, past the Singapore flyer! (Brighter now! :)


This is at the finishing line. The one at the left of the photo was me!



This is my certificate for the Half Marathon 2022! Just to keep it here so that I can compare it with next year 2023 run and see any improvement.


Bye!

No comments: