Thursday, December 14, 2023

November 2023 Jogging Log

 I happen to read my November Jogging Log, which ASICs Runkeeper send to me via emails monthly, but have shifted to the promotion in-box instead of the usual email in-box. (Wish I have discovered that earlier, so as not the miss the past few months of notifications).

Seem like I am doing an average of 151km a month or <40km a week, which is too little! I am missing my Thursday jog, huh. Probably because of the house cleaning. Tuesday and Wednesday are my favorite days. On Tuesday, I do a >10km jog (after 9am, which is a bit late and hot) and on Wednesday, I sort of do a short 5km recovery. Some Saturday morning, I do a longer run, if time permit's (starting at 7am)  


To have a better run, I need to do it in the early morning at about 5am. So, I will need to discipline myself and sleep earlier (before 9:30pm) if I am planning for a run the next morning!

Have sign up for the 2XU Compression Run 2024 on April 21 (Sunday)!

Ready for a run? Join me!

No comments: