Thursday, August 1, 2024

Good-Bye Dewy ;(

 Today, my family said good-bye to Dewy, our family rabbit. ;(

It a journey of love and care as we see her grow up and share lives as a family.

2018, the year Dewy came to our family!
Her favourite time of looking for us through the gate at the balcony. She loved to come to the living room and hang out with us!

2019, when she still eat hay!

2019, my birthday!
Her favourite hangout place - outside my room!




Her sleeping place!

The time - 2019 to 2021 when Dewy still eat vegetables. I goes to the market weekly and bought - lettuce, watercress and Baby Chye Sim.


2019 was also the time she ate hay! Before loosing many of her teeth :(



Dewy often stay near me, whenever she spot me!

when we were packing for travelling!






Celebrating her birthday (2021?)


Giving her a birthday hug!


Sadly, she took her last breath early this morning. :( 

I guess she was suffering very much for the past weeks as her poop were all small and she had breathing difficulty. She was brave, Even through her suffering, my always run to me as stay by my side, sometimes outside the study room when I was doing my work. Even last night, she came and give me a soft tap on my feet, to say thank you for all these years of taking care of her.

Hope we will see her again, one day!














No comments: