Friday, January 9, 2009

Doing Good to others?

Ever since I came back from the Malaysia Trip, I have been working and studying on the Book of Titus. This is one book that is called Pastoral Epistle and since I am no a pastor, I must
say I didn't pay much attention to it..., until Pastor David call me to prepare Bible Study for
the youth.

Reading and meditating on this book has sort of help me alot to be more conscious of peole around me. The Apostle keep on mentioning about "doing good" as a Christian testimony. The question then is, "How often do we do good to someone?"

I have finally finished writing the Bible Study material for the youth. Phew!! This time round, I have included discussion, fun, looking at real life situations, and included some spiritual self evaluation for the youth to work on. This is goner to challenge them alot!! Hope they responsed positively and look at themselves squarely. I hope 2009 is going to wake them up spiritually.

As for me, time to move on to reading and doing others things before the year move on to more work!!

No comments: