Thursday, February 26, 2009

Titus 3 – Do what is Right!

Actually, this incident has slipped out of my mind. But on reflection after last Sunday sermon, it somehow came back.

Not sure whether to blog about this. It may sound stupid.

Well, we had our first Young Adult BSG at Lorong Ah Soo 2 Saturday ago. Being the first meeting, I thought that putting one and a half hour of parking coupon should be sufficient. We started at 6:30pm. I think the sharing and discussion was very good and before long, we actually ended at around 10pm.

When I got into the car, I realized that the parking coupons have expired by 2 hours. I did not get any summon for over parking. I could just drive off. Nobody knows and nobody cares. So I just talk out loud, “So what should I do?” (Not really praying but talking to myself)

Maybe I have been studying the Book of Titus too much long before this series of weekly sermons. Inside me gave a simple answer, “Do what is right” So, I took out 2 orange coupons and tore it off. I know this may sound stupid. But then, this is not the first time I have done that.

It is really to just “Do what is right” especially when no one is there to look at you.

No comments: