Monday, March 2, 2009

Work, work, work ...

Every time I face some very difficult problems in my work, I think of retiring.

OK, not every time, but at least some time.

When I graduated and starting work, I planned to retire at age 40. Then when I got married, I thought of retiring at age 50. After the birth of my third child, I told myself, I better retire at 60.

Why 40?

Well, it takes me 25 years to prepare for a career on earth. If I retire at the age of 40, I can have at least 25 years to prepare for a career in heaven. But then, 40 come and go. So, I jump into plan B. Preparing for career in heaven part-time. Smart right!!

That’s when I started to attend night classes in SBC, initially in the certificate program just for learning. Then, I attended more night classes and then day classes also. What amazes me is that there are many other Christians who think like me, but none from Bethany, probably. Getting to know such Christians and studying together make learning very enriching. I am hoping to get some Bethany to go for night class some days. Still looking ..

Still thinking of retiring …

Well, for the last two weeks till now, I am working on some very difficult work – creating a very high signal source. Very, very high frequency. 21.75GHz oscillator. I am doing a 21,750,000,000 cycles per second of signal. The last time I did that was in 2003 and sold it to this UK company. Don’t know how I did it then. Now, 6 years later, they gave me the order to do 3 units. Times are bad, so I have accepted it. I have been struggling and praying, praying and struggling.

Still thinking hard (for a solution lah!) and praying … (yah, keep me in prayer!!)

1 comment:

biastee said...

If they ordered a grand total of 3 pcs only, why not refer them to an off-the-shelf oscillator like NI VTO-20000?