Monday, March 16, 2009

Is life’s tiring?

Weekends seem to pass by so fast…

And, still tired lah! :)

Maybe, it was just too much things going on during the weekend. Or maybe the Bethany PC English Committee meeting was just too long …

Which end up the Sunday afternoon napping. This is my first Sunday nap for year 2009.

And, still tired leh.

Maybe I went for a jog after I woke up. Yah, talk about jogging and I am awake. Or maybe I jogged too much after the nap.

And, still tired loh!

Then, this morning I had to wake up at 5:30am, (even though it is supposed to be school holiday). Well, the oldest girl needs to be in school by 6:30am. She has a Malaysia trip.

So, still tired aaahhh!

It’s that tiring weekend!! I need rest. Which reminds me of Matt 11:28

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest"

No comments: