Friday, June 12, 2009

A night at the Beach


I took a quiet stroll down the Pasir Ris Beach late tonight.

Too bad, just too many youths partying and BBQ there. Make so much noise :(
This week, as with the past week, the focus is on the Psalms. It has been lingering on my mind for most of the time. I have been another good week. For once, I have stopped thinking about Bethany, and the things in Bethany. Good to be detached with Bethany.

I have come to understand what it means to walk with God. It is not about giving. It is not about doing. You can guess what it is about. Maybe, you can read the Psalms more often and you will know how I feel know.

I shall not write too much about what I learn from the Psalms. Sound too boastful. And act spiritual. No good, no good!

Still, it has become a habit to start devotion early in the morning on Psalm. It’s about God and me … not so much about what others think or care.

No mosquitoes at the beach tonight, surprise! I could sit there for hours. But it is not so windy tonight. It has been a hot week anyway.

Spend the time thinking, praying, thinking, praying, ….

I had a good time at the beach. Will do this more often, especially on a Friday night. Better than a Bethany prayer meeting.

PTL


No comments: