Saturday, October 10, 2009

Things don't turn out the way it is!


I woke up early these morning and discovered that my crop in my "farm" in farmville was blue berries instead of tomatoes!! Moreover, they have all withered. Tomotoes take 8 hours to grow but blue berries take only 4. I felt very cheated because farmville changed my crops and killed them all.
In life, there are many instances that things happened to us beyond our control, even though we are very meticulous and do things carefully. I know very clearly I planted tomatoes because tomatoes like grapes, need sticks to support their climbing branches. Also, the coins are doubled - tomoto cost 100 coins each, while blue berry cost only 50 coins.
Even though it is just a game, it reminds me that we cannot be fully in control of our life, the environment can also change our course in life.
Only God is full in control.

No comments: