Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Serving with LOVE! :)


Finally, someone prepared my breakfast today!

It’s always the only man of the house that prepares breakfast for the family. No, I am not complaining. :D In fact, it is always nice to serve my family – cleaning and mopping the whole house, whenever it is a public holiday or I am on leave, running around getting things fix, etc.

Yah, my second girl is always the one to volunteer and work with me, whenever I do house chore. She is also the one who will follow her mother and help carry the grocery.

So you can guess who prepares my breakfast. No prizes for that. I actually took a photo of it, but somehow I could not upload into the computer. Will try it sometime. Anyway, you can guess what it is by this google picture, haha!!
Perhaps, it runs in the blood. She is the only person in the family that has the same blood group as me. The only girl who will go jogging with me.
It's great to serve with Love.

1 comment:

Ginnette said...

She is also the one who fixed Ribena for me after a long day out shopping! :)