Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The first wealth is Health




I rather be healthy than be wealthy.

Yesterday, I went for a full body health screening. While talking to the doctor, I asked him about some discomfort at my lower part of my body and sought his advice. His suggestion stroked some fear in me. Perhaps at my age, I should not be exerting too much force and carry heavy load too often. This has weakened my muscles. It may be a warning signs for me.

To be healthy, I have always exercised regularly, careful of my diet, and have adequate rest. Now, I need to add another factor – avoid exerting too much force on my body. In my work, I occasionally have to carry those heavy and bulky equipments around. Perhaps that is the cause of my weaken muscle on the lower part of my body.

I will have my health review with the doctor next week. Pray for God's protection.

It’s better to be safe than sorry.

No comments: