Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Main Door Handle not working!

 We will trap inside our house on 6th July 2022, last Wednesday! The door handle mechanism was not working when my girl tried to get out of the house!!!? :((

I called the police, 999. They told me to call the locksmith. Oh!! Like that ah. I though police has experience to give advice how to open door.

Then, I tried asking my cell group for help.


My wife called the locksmith. And we waited and waited. 

The locksmith asked me to give them my door key which I slide it through the gap below the door. He use the key to unlock the door. I was not aware that the key is also linked to the handle mechanism.

By then, one cell member whatsapp me to tell me to do actually what the locksmith had done.


The locksmith also offer to change the handle mechanism for us. 


The next day, the locksmith fix the new door handle and also changed the lock which cost us $350.

So, we learned that money can be used up very easily and fast. A total of $470 just for the door handle breakdown without any prior warning. 

Anyway, we thank God that the whole situation was resolve within an hour or two and we are just grateful that there is no injury or undue damage to the door, just in case the key could not also open the door and we have to tear down the whole door.

Agape


No comments: