Friday, December 30, 2022

Car Engine Stalled

 Just when I was almost reaching my house this moring, the car-engine's sign appeared on my dashboard and the car seemed to loose power! Arrhh!!.


I was wondering what has happened? So, I drove around for a while to decide what to do. Stop, switched off the engine. Wait for a while and then started the engine again. Nope, there was some fault. As the car repair shop is next to the petrol kiosk which is opposite my house, I decided to drive there and ask the mechanic.

I left my car with the mechanic and went home, after giving him my phone number. I tried to check on youtube and google to see what is happening and whether anything serious has taken place. 

Hours later, the mechanic called and told me that the spark coils and spark plugs have damaged.




So, sometimes thing happened when you least expected. As I prayed about this, "Why this must happened to me?" Well, be thankful that it happened just when you reach the mechanic and get it fixed for you. Imagine, the car stalled at the expressway! Then, more problems of finding the car agent and calling the tow truck to bring the car to the mechanic. 

And so, I am thankful, the car is fixed within a few hours and not much of a hassle. Although it is painful to pay for the repair.

This is part of life. Bad things can happen anytime. Be thankful and be grateful for any help that come with it.

Agape 

No comments: