Thursday, April 13, 2023

My fourth COVID vaccination

 I got my 4th COVID vaccination in the morning today at a Pasir Ris GP clinic. As the family will be travelling oversea sometime this year, it will be safer for us with a vaccination.


The doctor, Dr Eugene Kang did the vaccination himself after talking to me. I thought it was to be done by a nurse. As there was only 1 doctor at that time, I have to wait for him to complete his work with a patient before they slot me in. As usual, clinics in Singapore are always crowded. So, I thought I need to wait for a long time. Thankfully, it was only a 10 minutes wait. 

My 3rd vaccination was in September 2021, >1 year ago. So, as what the doctor said, it is good to have another vaccination. (Ah-ha, have vaccination on my birthday!)


Right now, I do not feel any abnormality after the vaccination. My hand are also not painful. I will likely go for a jog tomorrow if there is not effect taking place.

Thank God!

Agape - God's love be with you! 

No comments: