Friday, July 24, 2009

H1N1 Imagination?


I started to have running and stuffy nose on Wednesday morning. Then it just dripped non stop.

Then I started to cough. And it got worse.

I remember reading somewhere in The Straits Times about the symptoms of H1N1 – fever, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, fatigues ….. “It seems that I am having it now.”

Suddenly began to feel cold. Then, feeling tired / fatigue.
The more I thought and analyzed, the more I coughed. Maybe it was psychological.

So I hid in my office and work on documents and computer simulations instead of mingling with others. Better be social responsible, just in case.

Went home early and drank a lot of honey lemon. Took a panadol and slept early.

Yesterday, I still had running nose and a mild cough but no fever. Maybe it was not H… Anyway, I had come to the office with a big container of honey lemon and a pack of strepsils.

OK, I still had a lot of work to do in the laboratory. “Just keep away from people”, so I thought.

Today, I woke up perfectly all right, except with a sore throat. It happened since Saturday, when I talked too much.

Well, just thinking too much!!

No comments: