Monday, March 8, 2010

Friend No More :(



For some unknown reasons, this facebook friend of mine removes that friendship.

And I am still trying to figure out why and what I did that broke off that facebook friendship. Perhaps it was something I posed that she felt offended? Or was it my reply to her husband's wall-to-wall comment that she disagreed? In the first place, it was she who extended the facebook friendship to me.

Her husband and I have a very close friendship since University days. We were room-mates, Bible study mates, jogging mates, all kind of mates you can think of. And I was his best man during their wedding. Something though, I don’t really know her well to guess why.

It puzzles me what causes friendship to terminate.

I am still trying to figure it all up. This is my very first encounter.

Have you experience situations like this?

2 comments:

kpjara said...

Yes, actually I have and I don't understand it either, but I'm just trying to chalk it up to our 'season' of friendship is either over or in a 'resting' phase. I trust God knows what He's doing when he brings and takes a way friends...as hard as it is to fathom sometimes.

Mark Lim Teng Lye said...

Thank you for you comment.

"A friend loves at all times ..." (Prov 17:17)