Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Emails - Thanks for replying

I was a bit surprise to receive a reply from my email yesterday :)

Thank you! :)

I know that people from Bethany Church usually don’t bother to acknowledge or even reply email. Last year I sent out my teaching Power Point on Biblical Narratives to some 20 people – Sunday school teachers, Bible Study Leaders and even church leaders. Yet I did not receive a single reply. So I know that people in the church like to remain anonymous – no reply, no comments.

Recently I sent out quite a number of emails weekly. Perhaps I am intruding into others’ privacy? Am I trying to influence others by my thoughts? We usually sent email thinking that by doing so, it may help others. Usually, the recipients see it as intruding or nuisance. So after browsing it, it is then simply discarded and forgotten.


Well, this is my last term as Bible Study ministry co-coordinator. Once this is done and over with. I will not need to bother others with my many emails, and even my blogging.

Cheers!

No comments: